- Ukraine: ArcelorMittal workers protest unsafe conditions and poor wages
- French cosmetics brand Yves Rocher dismisses union members
- MENA: Textile unions continue to progress in organizing and bargaining
- DowDuPont: Don’t Spin Off Worker Rights!
- Iraqi electricity workers win inclusion for 150,000 precarious workers
- Belarus: Independent union leaders face long prison sentences
- South Africa: Union condemns retrenchment of 1,722 mineworkers at Evander gold mine
- Signatories to the 2018 Accord
- Brands that have not signed the 2018 Accord
- Unions to take joint action against General Electric
- Germany: Standing ovation for dismissed Deliveroo shop stewards as DGB Congress pledges solidarity and support for rights in the platform economy
- Spain: Amazon workers strike against abuse of temporary workforce and dependence on zero-hour contracts
- Liberia: REINSTATED! Health Unionists Dismissed During Ebola Crisis Return to Work
- Korea (South): Han Sang Gyun Free at Last
- UK: How trade unions are gearing up for the fourth industrial revolution - 150 years after the first TUC meeting in Manchester
- UK: Tiny IWGB union finds crowdfunding slingshot in David and Goliath battle with Deliveroo
- New Zealand: Where is the outrage over contracts banning workers from joining a union?
- Afghanistan: Government Must Cease Anti-Union Campaign
- Palestine: Thirteen journalists injured in bloody repression of Gaza protests
- Palestine: ITUC condemns killings of Palestinian civilians
Category Archives: New “Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining Law”
You can reach official translation of the new “Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining Law” here.