- Unions in Sub-Saharan Africa strengthened by solidarity
- Swedish unions help to strengthen their Latin American peers
- It is time to act on decent work for all e-waste workers
- Ford workers in Russia demand decent compensation
- IndustriALL and H&M national monitoring committee established in India.
- Malaysia: building union power by more members
- Coal unions to intensify organizing precarious workers
- Belarusian workers face repression at Belaruskali
- Tchibo and IndustriALL continue to build industrial relations in the supply chain
- Botswana union challenges leader’s unfair dismissal
- Sudan: Unions 'to name transitional government'
- UK: Sex Work Is Work—And Its Laborers Are Officially Unionizing
- Bangladesh: The Accord must continue in Bangladesh until the government is truly able to ensure worker safety
- Greece: International unions deeply concerned at violence by Stalinists against Greek trade union
- Global: France Castro is awarded the Arthur Svensson Prize
- USA: Bernie Sanders Calls for Ban on Anti-Union Laws
- Philippines: Stop governmental harassment of education trade unionists
- Australia: Tens of thousands march in Australia for higher wages
- Cambodia: Unions call on brands to ACT
- India: The silent death of workers in India
Category Archives: New “Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining Law”
You can reach official translation of the new “Trade Unions and Collective Bargaining Law” here.